The Powerboxerautomates the sequence of the box opening. The single folding crates are then transported to the power boxer where they are analyzed by several sensors and/or cameras. The folding crates, which differ in type and size, are forwarded to the correct machine for the opening and processed automatically. Before the boxes are released and transported to a conveyor belt, they are checked by a camera system for cleanliness. If the boxes are dirty or defective, they are thrown out. This happens automatically, quickly, reliably and in a space-saving manner.
- Automatic crate type identification
- Performance: approx. 3.000 crates/hour
- Suitable for all types of foldable crates (600 x 400 SL / 300 x 400 LL)
- Extraction of loose impurities in the boxes
- Checks all opened boxes
- Automatic rejection of defective boxes
- Easy handling – compact – reliably